Should you invest in UX? Yes, definitely. UX (User Experience) design has been proven to deliver long-term results that could boost your business. So, what is UX? UX is the process of creating designs that focus on user experiences. It’s all about making sure that your customers are always satisfied.
Want to learn more about UX? Read here.
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s why you should invest in UX today:
- According to the related studies, a well-designed user experience can increase conversion rates up to 400% (Digital Agency Network).
- On average, every dollar invested in UX brings 100 dollars in return. That’s an ROI of a whopping 9,900 percent (Forrester).
- 88% of online shoppers say they wouldn’t return to a website after having a bad user experience (Amazon Web Services).
- 44% of shoppers will tell their friends about a bad online experience (Neil Patel).
All the businesses mentioned below are successful. Why? Because they prioritized UX design to ensure that all customers are satisfied and taken care of.
- Jeff Bezos invested 100 times more into customer experience than advertising during the first year of Amazon.
- AirBnB’s Mike Gebbia credits UX with taking the company to $10 billion (Forbes).
- McAfee saved 90% in expenses after integrating usability testing to learn more about its customers and their needs (Intechnic).
Top 3 Examples of UX Design
1. Page Speed
A page speed is a measurement of how fast the content on your website loads. Everyone loves instant results. Therefore, your pages must load quickly to provide customer satisfaction and increase conversion rates.
A study by Google claims that:
- 0.1 seconds is the most ideal response time for a website to keep customers satisfied.
- 3.0 seconds delay is all it takes for 50% of users to leave your website.
- 10 seconds delay will make users slightly irritated which can make them never come back to your website.
Slow-loading websites cost businesses an estimated $2 billion in lost sales each year. Parachute always prioritizes page speed to ensure that your web development and sales opportunities don’t go to waste.
2. Useful and Relevant Content
Does your website clearly communicate what you offer? Would users immediately find what they are searching for?
Your website must keep your users engaged at all times. Every piece of content you put on your website should be useful and relevant for your customers. The better content you have on your website, the better chances you will have for converting visitors.
How do you know if you have the right content on your website? The best answer is UX testing.
About 85% of all usability problems are discovered through user testing. UX Testing is the process of testing different aspects of user experience to identify any problems, uncover opportunities, and learn about users’ behaviour and preferences.
3. Mobile Friendly
Let’s say your website is almost perfect on desktop but isn’t mobile-friendly. Do you think users would convert into customers? No.
Parachute believes that a mobile website should be as good or as better than its desktop equivalent. Why? Because people are always on their phones and on-the-go.
- 52% of users claim that they are less likely to engage with a company that doesn’t use responsive mobile design.
- 67% of mobile users say they prefer to buy a product or service from a mobile-friendly site (Think with Google).
Parachute has a highly experienced team of UX designers in Dubai. Together, we can help you create exceptional websites. Contact us today.